Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newb
Welcome from almost sunny Florida! [ss]
hey there!  welcome from New Jersey!  i have family up in Geist that i visit every year during the 500, so i might have to make a run to your shop come mid-may and say hello before i wind up at the track all day, every day.  enjoy the site.
Welcome from California!

[welcome] from Illinois!
Guys as much as it pains me to inform you. I have terminated Shawn's employment with this company effective today he no longer works for this company. He has apparently made up a customer by the name of Mike Jessup and ordered product from ImportCigars.com under that name.

Then came on these boards as well as others to try and earn business. He encouraged me to sign up for these forums from e-mails sent to me as "Mike Jessup"  and put our specials on these boards for his "friends"

It appears he has lied not only to me but to you as well and that is not acceptable behavior from one of our employees. Thanks to Rocky at CigarPass for sharing this info with me I wouldn't have known otherwise.

Please accept my appoligies for Shawn's behavior. From now on none of our employee's except for myself will be allowed to talk on these or any other forums about our products and services.

For you're having to deal with this frustration and dishonesty on the behalf of one of my employees I will extend a discount to those of you he said he was working "deals" on.

And NO we can't get Opus X's....sheesh you have no Idea how pissed I am right now. [mad]
welcome from new jersey
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
[welcome] to Stogie Chat from NC! Great to have you Shawn and enjoy![7up]

AC
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
Theodore Roosevelt

ImportCigars.com Wrote:Guys as much as it pains me to inform you. I have terminated Shawn's employment with this company effective today he no longer works for this company. He has apparently made up a customer by the name of Mike Jessup and ordered product from ImportCigars.com under that name.

Then came on these boards as well as others to try and earn business. He encouraged me to sign up for these forums from e-mails sent to me as "Mike Jessup"  and put our specials on these boards for his "friends"

It appears he has lied not only to me but to you as well and that is not acceptable behavior from one of our employees. Thanks to Rocky at CigarPass for sharing this info with me I wouldn't have known otherwise.

Please accept my appoligies for Shawn's behavior. From now on none of our employee's except for myself will be allowed to talk on these or any other forums about our products and services.

For you're having to deal with this frustration and dishonesty on the behalf of one of my employees I will extend a discount to those of you he said he was working "deals" on.

And NO we can't get Opus X's....sheesh you have no Idea how pissed I am right now. [mad]

Thank you for the info.  Myself and the rest of the admin staff here found it quite suspicious that Shawn's IP and MikeJ's IP were exactly the same.  We thank you for your honesty.
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]