Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Guy
Welcome from MS
Road Mutant Wrote:Yo Jimmie,

Name's Ken. I'm from The bay area. Yeah, the place where you can't smoke 25 feet from any building, in your own car, and even on your own property if someone gripes about it. Gotta love it.                

So I spend my Saturdays smoking and brewing beer in my garage and any neighbor who stops by gets a free glass. Keeps 'em happy.

Cigar industry out here is not too booming though. We got maby one cigar lounge in town and everybody looks sideways at it. The rest of it is cigarette/cigar stores. I don't count them.

What's it like in your neck of the woods?  

A little bit better in NJ /NY but not much. Not many cigar lounges in Nj but I get to smoke at my local B&M.

Herfing is what we usually do and if you decide to stick around (we all hope you do) then you're see what I mean..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
welcome from new jersey
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
[welcome] from NC!
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
Theodore Roosevelt

Hey Ken,

Welcome to SC!

Where in the bay area are you?   I am out in the Central Valley in the Modesto area.  And I am of course more than willing to sample your homebrew for quality control purposes...   :dude:

There are a couple of us out here, and Sergione will be attendin UC Merced this next year, so we have quite a group forming...

[thumbsup]

Welcome from ND.  I would love to be your neighbor.  You would never get rid of me on weekends!  We have some serious cigar guys here and a few homebrew fellas! 

Sergione is into homebrews and he is moving up to Modesto this summer.  Welcome to our family! 
Welcome from South Carolina
[welcome] from sunny, hot Oregon
Welcome from SoCal!