Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New England Tour
(02-09-2014, 07:52 PM)Mark Wrote: Dub, I have the Friday of Mosun off, if you want to make it this way on Thurs, I could try to get Thirs off or take a half day and I would be more than happy to put you up for the night. We could push our usual cigar/beer night from Wed to Thurs.

I might come up for this.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(02-09-2014, 08:41 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
(02-09-2014, 07:52 PM)Mark Wrote: Dub, I have the Friday of Mosun off, if you want to make it this way on Thurs, I could try to get Thirs off or take a half day and I would be more than happy to put you up for the night. We could push our usual cigar/beer night from Wed to Thurs.

Jimmie, you know you are always welcome.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"

Do it!!!

If this old fart is coming count me out Tongue
--Mike
Man, oh man... I'm torn. On the one hand, I'd love to attend the MoSun Herf. What a great bunch o' guys, and right around the same time I'm up there anyway.

On the other hand, I'm kinda thinking I should get home before the weekend. Money is a little tight for me right now, and I should probably get home on Saturday, and spend at least a little time with the family.

Here's what I'm thinking at this "juncture":

Drive up to Pittsburgh on Friday night, attend Saturday afternoon Memorial Service and visit with family that night/next morning. Then head over to see ET. Proceed from there to see Jimmy in NJ, and perhaps mosey up to visit Mark on Thursday night and head home Friday when they are going to up to MoSun.

Thoughts? I'm not good at working out these vacation plans.
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
Brent, Jimmie to Me is about a 4.5 hr "mosey" just for a night. lol I still am more than happy to hang out and put you up, but if your not going to MoSun, it kinda out of the way. To be honest with you, I have been thinking of having a New England Herf sometime in the summer, I was thinking Aug/Sept. If you wanna make your way up here then for that, I would love to have you and anyone else up here for a weekend. Its also perfect bike time, so you and maybe the Nebraska crew could make a ride up here.

Just throwing it out there for you and it totally up to you either way.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
(02-11-2014, 05:50 PM)Mark Wrote: Brent, Jimmie to Me is about a 4.5 hr "mosey" just for a night. lol I still am more than happy to hang out and put you up, but if your not going to MoSun, it kinda out of the way. To be honest with you, I have been thinking of having a New England Herf sometime in the summer, I was thinking Aug/Sept. If you wanna make your way up here then for that, I would love to have you and anyone else up here for a weekend. Its also perfect bike time, so you and maybe the Nebraska crew could make a ride up here.

Just throwing it out there for you and it totally up to you either way.

Yeah, good point. Thanks for looking-out, man. That's good advice. I don't think I can make MoSun this trip, but it tears me up. The idea of a bike ride late summer sounds ideal. I'm taking the entire first week of September off, which is the week of Labor Day.

I'll check and see if Jimmy wants to mosey up there with me, and will give you a holler back. Send me your cell # via PM again, if you would. Thanks, Mark!
Right now, looking to drop in on ET on the frontside of the week before heading Jimmy's way after that.
I have to agree with Mark. I'm heading up on Thursday to visit my sister and brother in law in CT (who recently had a major operation). Will go to Mohegan on Friday but if Brently heads up to see Mahk then I might consider going to Mark's.

In fact if I don't get a roommate for Friday (to share the cost of the hotel) then I'll probably just drive back to my sister's on Friday (35 minutes) and spring for the hotel on Saturday.

Brently, I'll PM you. This weekend is a 3 day holiday so Mrs. Mum and I will be away till the 17th. / 18th.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Just do it! It's not that far...you can sit middle and ski with mark and mike!! That is if mikes wife lets him come out!!!! Hahahaha