Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New England Cigar shops
(06-28-2011, 09:59 AM)nayslayer Wrote: Well, I probably would only have the time to stop into one, I'll have the wife and little man with me.

Any one of those will be good. I recomend Twins but most people are drawn to 2guys because of the size .
--Mike
Maybe meet Gus and Dooley in the Boothbay Harbor shop instead? Let me know
No Justice, No Peace!
hmm, well looks like that place in Boothbay is no longer there....
No Justice, No Peace!
(06-28-2011, 11:25 AM)nayslayer Wrote: hmm, well looks like that place in Boothbay is no longer there....

We will not be meeting you there then.
well, i'm doing a little research and Maine is a little light in the cigar shop category
No Justice, No Peace!
(06-28-2011, 09:23 PM)nayslayer Wrote: well, i'm doing a little research and Maine is a little light in the cigar shop category

Maine is rather difficult to find a stogie in. I recommend Twins if you're only going to one. It's not as big as 2 Guys but it's selection is more broad in my opinion. The prices are the same (sometimes cheaper by a few cents) and you can meet Kurt, the guy behind the 7-20-4 brand who is also super nice and the only dude to ever offer me a free smoke for driving so far to see his shop. His smoking lounge is also amazing and offers a nice beer selection as well as non-alcoholic drinks for you guys who don't drink. It's worth stocking up their before you get into Maine.

Just my 2 cents
Well I think Im going to 2 Guys Smoke Shop
2 Guys Smoke Shop
304 South Broadway (Rt. 28)
Salem NH 03079

As far as Meeting Gus and Dooley in a smoke shop i think that's a long shot considering the environment up there. We could meet up for lunch and smoke though. I was thinking Maybe the Bath area or a little further south if you like. I just can't go to far from the family. I'll pm you my nfo
No Justice, No Peace!
(06-29-2011, 12:19 PM)nayslayer Wrote: Well I think Im going to 2 Guys Smoke Shop
2 Guys Smoke Shop
304 South Broadway (Rt. 28)
Salem NH 03079

As far as Meeting Gus and Dooley in a smoke shop i think that's a long shot considering the environment up there. We could meet up for lunch and smoke though. I was thinking Maybe the Bath area or a little further south if you like. I just can't go to far from the family. I'll pm you my nfo

I'll bet we can make it happen. What day will you be at 2 guys?
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
Well, it would be Sunday Morning with the wife and kid in tow so i wouldn't be able to stop for a smoke, just a gas and go, maybe just right sides..lol Perhaps Eat lunch there depending on what time we arrive. It takes me over 4 hours to get to that point, so it would depend on when we leave and how fast we go.
No Justice, No Peace!
The 2 Guys in Salem is literally 5 mins from my house and maybe 25 from Mike. If you guys do plan on hitting it up let us know. We could prob get up there for a smoke.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"