Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New England Cigar shops
I'm heading up to Maine this coming weekend and was looking to maybe stop at a shop along the way. I see Two Guys smoke shop and fairly close to the highway. I see that there are a few in Maine, but I think there was quite a buzz concerning this one. I didn't realize that the resort I'm staying at is smoke free, but there is a golf course next door, which would be a fine daily getaway.
No Justice, No Peace!
Talk to Mahk and Mike.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(06-27-2011, 09:09 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Talk to Mahk and Mike.

+1,000
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
This info would be very useful for Gus and I as well. We will be up between New York and Maine July 5th and 6th of anyone in the area wants to herf or knows a good spot.
Dooley, where in Maine are you going?
No Justice, No Peace!
Not sure yet. Haven't ever rode my bike in Maine so that is the only reason I'm going. I looked at staying in Portland but we are just flying by the seat of our pants so if you have an idea for us I'd love to hear it.
Well i'd suggest taking RT 1 goes right up the coast. I love boothbay Harbor, but probably because I went there as a child a lot. I'm heading to a resort in Phippsburgh, southeast of Bath. We probably will take a day trip to boothbay and Freeport (outlet shopping). I think Boothbay has a cigar shop. It's about 2 hours from state line.
No Justice, No Peace!
You will want to stop by 2Guys in Salem New Hampshire, Twins in Londonderry New Hampshire and Federal Cigar in Plaistow New Hampshire.
--Mike
(06-28-2011, 08:19 AM)wtfdic Wrote: You will want to stop by 2Guys in Salem New Hampshire, Twins in Londonderry New Hampshire and Federal Cigar in Plaistow New Hampshire.

That's your best bet for sure. Plus no tax and amazing selections.
Well, I probably would only have the time to stop into one, I'll have the wife and little man with me.
No Justice, No Peace!