Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New England Cigar shops
(06-29-2011, 06:39 PM)Mark Wrote: The 2 Guys in Salem is literally 5 mins from my house and maybe 25 from Mike. If you guys do plan on hitting it up let us know. We could prob get up there for a smoke.

Yea we could easily make it up there.
--Mike

Dooley and I will make it a point to make it. It is a vacation after all!
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
(06-30-2011, 07:24 AM)Gus Wrote: Dooley and I will make it a point to make it. It is a vacation after all!

Yeah let us know!
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Gus and I are going to make it to 2 Guys in Salem tomorrow (Tuesday the 5th). As ling as we don't get stuck in traffic we hope to be there around 4:00 or 5:00. It'd be great to see anyone that can make it.
(07-04-2011, 09:28 PM)Dooley Wrote: Gus and I are going to make it to 2 Guys in Salem tomorrow (Tuesday the 5th). As ling as we don't get stuck in traffic we hope to be there around 4:00 or 5:00. It'd be great to see anyone that can make it.

I'm working until 6 and they close at 6...
--Mike

I'm hoping to be out by 5ish but can't make any promises as its going to be 90 out today.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Gus and I made it out to hang with Mahk and WTFDIC. The store knew Mahk was coming so they put out a welcome sign.
[Image: fb1ad89b.png]
Had a great time meeting you guys. Hope to see you in ND sometime soon at Tank's.
That is awesome.
Excellent. Even his own shop knows Mahk!!!!
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Good times last night...
--Mike