Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Dupont Xtend
I always said that the only lighters I'll own are Duponts. Just picked this baby up.

[Image: IMAG0140.jpg]

The cell pic doesn't do it justice, but its high polished mirror like Chrome. It's absolutely beautiful.

I understand they are pricey, but I highly recommend one for everyone. It's the only lighter you'll ever need.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Nice pick up Mahk. Does it go good with single barrell?
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(10-18-2010, 07:33 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Nice pick up Mahk. Does it go good with single barrell?

Single Barrel goes good with everything! Lol
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Nice Brother!
--Mike
Awesome grab, I have an X-Tend and it's almost always in my pocket. Only problem is once I was at a B&M once and the guy at the counter went to refill it for me without dupont butane and clogged it up. But sent it back and it was fixed in about 2 weeks.
(10-18-2010, 07:38 PM)jitzy Wrote: Awesome grab, I have an X-Tend and it's almost always in my pocket. Only problem is once I was at a B&M once and the guy at the counter went to refill it for me without dupont butane and clogged it up. But sent it back and it was fixed in about 2 weeks.

Yeah the Dupont butane is a little more expensive but well worth it. That's all I've used in mine for years.
(10-18-2010, 07:41 PM)Mark Wrote:
(10-18-2010, 07:38 PM)jitzy Wrote: Awesome grab, I have an X-Tend and it's almost always in my pocket. Only problem is once I was at a B&M once and the guy at the counter went to refill it for me without dupont butane and clogged it up. But sent it back and it was fixed in about 2 weeks.

Yeah the Dupont butane is a little more expensive but well worth it. That's all I've used in mine for years.

Also I love how good they are on butane. You can light a ton of cigars on one fill.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
(10-18-2010, 07:41 PM)Mark Wrote:

I was so pissed when he did that and really surprised he even did.
A beautiful looking lighter -- nice pick up!!!
Nice...I was a little worried when I opened this thinking it was some new crank pill.
Beautiful, great pick up for sure!
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!