Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Cigars
Thanks...

but believe me, I make plenty of mistakes and am wrong more often than not. I'm just good at hiding it Tongue
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:1. Tatuaje (Number 1 on my list because you guys make them sound so good Tongue and the Doc has reviewed a few of these on his podcast) [color="blue"]Highly recommended. But a bit expensive.[/color]

2. La Flor Dominica. [color="blue"]Which one?
[/color]
3. Padilla [color="blue"]Definitely worth a try. #3 is a good spot for this stick on your list.[/color]

I want to try these 3 the most because they looked like they are very popular in a lot of Humi's on here.

4. Cohiba [color="blue"]Not unless it is from Cuba[/color]

5. Partagas [color="blue"]A lot of mixed reviews here[/color]

6. Padron [color="blue"]Save some money and get yourself a PADRON ANNIVERSARY MADURO of any size. Sit back and enjoy. (Consider making this #1 on your list)
[/color]

#1 buy em, now
#2  I like the double ligero chiselitos, but they arent for the faint of heart
#3 Padillas are tasty
#4 dont do it man!  bleg
#5 I like the Partagas Spanish Rosados, but find the blacks to be gag inducing.
#6 the Anniverary line is great, but the 2000, 3000 etc etc are quite tasty two, preferrably in the maduros, and quite economical as well.

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
hmm, looks like i need to give padilla another try. i just wasn't that impressed with the one i had. also, i'm surprised to see such negativity about cohiba. i think they're a good cigar, there are just better ones at a much lower price point, but i surely don't hate them. oh well, guess one man's dog rocket is another's fuente.
Thanks for all the great advice so far. It looks like I really really need to try some Tatuaje. I'll see if I can find a site that has a good stock of them and order some singles.

Thanks Again guys!

Bailey 
Just noticed BaileyCAO is from my hometown and frequents the same B&M I frequent. I've got several of the cigars he mentioned and I'd be glad to smoke a few of em with him. Sent him a PM on a possible meet up at the Ye Olde Pipe Shoppe.
scott81425 Wrote:hmm, looks like i need to give padilla another try. i just wasn't that impressed with the one i had. also, i'm surprised to see such negativity about cohiba. i think they're a good cigar, there are just better ones at a much lower price point, but i surely don't hate them. oh well, guess one man's dog rocket is another's fuente.
Scott, which Padilla did you smoke?  The Habano is very good, the Miami line is good, but I think the Corona and the Lancero are the best, and the 1932 line was ok, but I have only smoked two, I will be revisiting those again.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
mark, i'm pretty sure it was a hybrid. robusto in size. i've heard good things about the 1932 and the miami, but i've not tried one of them. the reviews on the one i smoked were pretty good as well, but it just wasn't my cup of tea. and bailey, try sending a pm to al on here, his name is puffstuff, he may be able to hook you up.
scott81425 Wrote:mark, i'm pretty sure it was a hybrid. robusto in size. i've heard good things about the 1932 and the miami, but i've not tried one of them. the reviews on the one i smoked were pretty good as well, but it just wasn't my cup of tea. and bailey, try sending a pm to al on here, his name is puffstuff, he may be able to hook you up.
The hybrid and the maduro are NASTY!  Like I said, the only Padillas worth trying are the Habano, Miami, & 1932.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Mark Wrote:
scott81425 Wrote:mark, i'm pretty sure it was a hybrid. robusto in size. i've heard good things about the 1932 and the miami, but i've not tried one of them. the reviews on the one i smoked were pretty good as well, but it just wasn't my cup of tea. and bailey, try sending a pm to al on here, his name is puffstuff, he may be able to hook you up.
The hybrid and the maduro are NASTY!  Like I said, the only Padillas worth trying are the Habano, Miami, & 1932.
thanks bro. i'll keep that in mind next time i pick up a padilla.
Will do scott. Does puffstuff own a shop or something?