Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New B&M
mann..those Cohetes look like little firecrakers!!!! pics coming in a moment...
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:mann..those Cohetes look like little firecrakers!!!! pics coming in a moment...
oh so you are saying I should pick these up huhTongue
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
oh yeah Paul...you haven't yet? look BELOW!!! Smile

[Image: tower.jpg]
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Damn, I might have to make a call and do it.Tongue
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
or maybe you should wait to test drive one soon.... Tongue
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

Maduro PiPs Wrote:or maybe you should wait to test drive one soon.... Tongue
I think I could do that, thank you very much Tongue
Wink
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

Whoa PiPs! That's a tastey stack of sticks you've got there man. You've been dishin out some great pics lately, keep it up man.
Thanks Rubie! Smile

Hey that Mysterio looks like an interesting smoke....but too bad the maduro cap doesn't extend further down...cause after the cut, it will be completely gone since its only at the tip! Sad
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

Definitely next months purchase stop.  Way to spread the word guy's Big Grin