Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Arrivals
Here are a few things that I have gotten this week.

My book for my Philosophy of ethics just came in today.....need to read ch1-3 by tonight...Sad 

My GF dad bought a Xikar and he only smokes cigars when I go over so he said I could have it in exchage for my old one....I was like hell ya.

The Bottle isnt mine but my dad got this bottle in Mexico. This Jimador is nothing like the one sold here, you can really taste the quality in the tequila versus the watered down one at the local store. At 12 bux a bottle I think I might make a run for the border and pick up a few bottles for giftsBig Grin

[Image: DSC01346.jpg]

[Image: DSC01347.jpg]

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Awesome!!!!

Welcome to the Xikar club!!!

now let's smoke!!!! Big Grin
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
Tequilla and Philosophy of ethics?  Hmmmmmmmmm?  How does that work?
US_Tank Wrote:Tequilla and Philosophy of ethics?  Hmmmmmmmmm?  How does that work?

See I believe it is ethical to smoke what I want and drink what I want so long as my actions do not harm anyone else, According to Sartre, while my actions affect everyone and nothing is unaffected, they do not cause discomfort.

so I will pour myself a glass and get to reading lolBig Grin
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Does ethics have a Philosophy?  Glad you got my book Tank. I hope you learn something!  BA DA BING. [ROTF]

I sure hate when those other people in my head post and my fingers don't listen.[usa]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

tafdom Wrote:Does ethics have a Philosophy?  Glad you got my book Tank. I hope you learn something!  BA DA BING. [ROTF]

I sure hate when those other people in my head post and my fingers don't listen.[usa]

I kinda like it that way Terry!

Snowgio,  I really got herf with you for about 10 hours and talk about life! 
US_Tank Wrote:
tafdom Wrote:Does ethics have a Philosophy?  Glad you got my book Tank. I hope you learn something!  BA DA BING. [ROTF]

I kinda like it that way Terry!

Snowgio,  I really got herf with you for about 10 hours and talk about life! 

La Vida es Ermosa Amigo.

Just remeber to Live and Breath, with all your heart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QEpiVIhAzA

A Herf will come bro, one day but it will happen
George Carlin
I have been to Tiajuana twice.  I know all the hotspots!
US_Tank Wrote:I have been to Tiajuana twice.  I know all the hotspots!

TJ is fine I just feel I am getting AIDS from just breathing the air.....hard to resist all the chicks who throw themselves at you and say its only 20 bux.....hell thats the price for a pair of movie tickets.....but not worth it falling off. I know I know[offtopic]but it had to said.

Wheres Doc and his Central Coast herf?????????[smokin3]
George Carlin
sergione Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:I have been to Tiajuana twice.  I know all the hotspots!

TJ is fine I just feel I am getting AIDS from just breathing the air.....hard to resist all the chicks who throw themselves at you and say its only 20 bux.....hell thats the price for a pair of movie tickets.....but not worth it falling off. I know I know[offtopic]but it had to said.

Wheres Doc and his Central Coast herf?????????[smokin3]
How do you know they're all chicks?   Confusedhock:
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles