Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nestor Miranda Selection Dominicano Oscuro Robusto Grande
Nestor Miranda Selection Dominicano Oscuro Robusto Grande - 5.5 X 54. Wrapper - Dominican Oscuro, Binder - Nicargua, Filler - Nicaragua. This is a very well balanced and complex cigar that is slightly to the right of medium bodied.

Initial taste of dry oak & leather which quickly becomes a sweet cream, leather, oak and an underlying spice.

As I continued through the cigar, flavors of sweet cream, leather, spice and oak remained but now I was getting some notes of nuts as well.

The last third revealed even more complexity. In addtion to the sweet cream, leather, oak & the underlying spice, I also noticed a consistent earthiness and some notes of vanilla every now and then. Slight hint of rum flavor as well. Long finish after each draw of sweet cream and leather.

Construction & burn were good - the wrapper did get a slight crack towards the end and the burn had to be corrected twice, but that was it. The draw however, was perfect. Price point on this vitola is approx. $7.50. I have to say that this is another fantastic, complex and well balanced Nestor Miranda cigar that I once again have to recommend trying.
Sounds like a good smoke.....thanks for the review! it is on my list now!
NSCO - Ohio Chapter[Image: aikido.gif]
Yes, Nestor does make a good stogie..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Sounds very tasty! Thanks for the review Smile
This is my boomstick!
(04-12-2010, 09:19 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Yes, Nestor does make a good stogie..

I agree!