Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nestor Miranda Dominicano Rosado Robusto Grande
Nestor Miranda Dominicano Rosado Robusto Grande - 5.5 X 54. Wrapper - Dominican Rosado, Binder - Nicargua, Filler Nicaragua. This is a very well balanced and very complex cigar that starts off medium but is full-bodied by the end. Initial taste is a woody, oak with a slight spiceness flavor that quickly becomes a sweet caramel and creamy coffee flavor with the spice increasing. I expected the sweetness from a Rosado wrapper, but the strong spice pleasantly surprised me. Very complex cigar that kept the sweet caramel, creamy coffee & woody flavor throughout with a nice kick of spice all at the same time. Because the cigar is so well balanced, the flavors worked really well together. Very nice long finish of sweet caramel and spice. Towards the end of the cigar, the only change was that the predominate flavors were that of dark coffee, spice and some sweet woody notes. Definitely full bodied towards the end of this cigar. Construction, burn and draw were perfect. I have to say that this is a fantastic cigar that I highly recommend trying.
Scott, thanks for the review. I agree a well balanced cigar.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
The wrapper is actually from the same seed/farm as the La Aurora Cien Anos, but this batch is from the 2005/2006 crop.
I am a big fan of his Signature Series. Looking fwd to trying this. Thanks for the review.
Nice job Scott.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.