Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need to stock up, what’s good and where are the deals?
I've ordered from them lots of times, but never had any issues with my orders.

I hope they get back to you. Let us know how it turns out.
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
I've never had a issue, sorry you got a bad deal
No Justice, No Peace!
(09-23-2020, 04:50 PM)RUMBLON Wrote: Just received my order from Cigarpage.com they shorted me 10 cigars!?. So I have tried their on line chat since they give no customer service number. Tried it three times, sent them pics of my order and an email!  Just hoping they don’t ignore me.  Anyone have experience with them?

Damn, that sucks. Sad  

I've never had an issue with them & I've been using them for years.  Once, I ordered 20-24 cigars (I don't remember the exact amount), all singles or doubles...they got them all correct.

Once talking to them in live chat with them, I asked they could/would do some specials with smaller ring gauge cigars.  They were sorry & had nothing planned.  A few days later, they bombed me, with a box of assorted sample cigars they had of smaller RG.

Found this on one of their pages:

Quote:Customer Service Hours
  • Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 7:00pm (EST)
  • Call Us: 1-800-799-1918

Please keep us posted!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
That's odd, they should make good Rumblon.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Any update on this?
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
I’ve ordered from them I think 2-3 times and didn’t have issues with order accuracy. Hope it all gets squared away for you!

Why is this everything?