Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need to stock up, what’s good and where are the deals?
Ok ok ok , every time I come on here it’s been a year and I feel guilty.  But for 7 years I have been building a ranch and for three plus this home mostly myself.  Well over the past month I and one other guy built this 1300 sq ft wrap around covered porch in my home! 
So that means that after seven years of busting my ass the hardest part is done.  Lots of projects left but my CIGAR smoking porch where I can watch deer , antelope, birds and the occasional elk is done. Well except for stairs the railings a vertical custom built smoker and kitchen. But the hard work part. 

So it’s time to stock the coke machine humidor with newer better sticks and start enjoying life more. 

So, where are the better deals these days and which brands are good.  I was always an Avo or Rocky Patel kinda guy but I’m open to suggestions.
My new cigar smoking spot

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wow. Absolutely gorgeous.
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
WOW! Beautiful!!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
I tend to get about 60% of my cigars from cigarpage.com.  They constantly have specials.

The other 40%, well, it depends who has something on sale & that I like.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Damn, that's nice Rumblon. Wish you stop by more often, always love hearing your updates etc.

Check out Cigar King located in Scottsdale or Phoenix, AZ.
They have decent sales:
www.cigarking.com/
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(09-13-2020, 07:36 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Damn, that's nice Rumblon. Wish you stop by more often, always love hearing your updates etc.

Check out Cigar King located in Scottsdale or Phoenix, AZ.
They have decent sales:
www.cigarking.com/

I’m going to start being here more often. Just so damn busy and when my old ass gets inside I crash. 
I’m doing my best to build this whole custom home mostly alone, a ranch and this deck. I decided to add another deck lower that 600 sq th that leads to a boat dock so there’s that ?‍♂️

Then once it’s all done I can get back into my shop, after I add a 16x40 bay for a paint booth like I had in nevada.  I want to build a few items into humidors to see if anyone will buy one that’s beautiful like a hotrod. 

I also have a LOT to do inside, including two custom bathrooms one that’s basically a spa in the master bath.  The third bath is done.  

And I want to build a custom smoker out of a 1000 gal propane tank and a custom masonry pizza oven.  So I need to Live a long time.  

?
Oh forgot. 

Just bought some 
AVO domaine 50

H upman 

And monticristo for  my new deck.
I've been using cigarpage.com and famous action site a bit as well as atlanticcigar.com
No Justice, No Peace!
Just received my order from Cigarpage.com they shorted me 10 cigars!?. So I have tried their on line chat since they give no customer service number. Tried it three times, sent them pics of my order and an email! Just hoping they don’t ignore me. Anyone have experience with them?