Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need some advice
Thanks for the recomendations guys.....like I said never had this problem before lol Smile
MikeD Wrote:
Fishpoop Wrote:Headly where did you see the Trini Fundadores?
PM sent Matt
Thanks MikeD.  Just saw the ask by Matt.

You're good Matt?

My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Consider a box of CAO Italia Ciao's. They have become one of my favorites!
If I had the $$ like that to spend, without a second thought, Id buy a box of camacho corojo's, and camacho diplomas, and still have money left over for probably another box.
Scott  
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

For $225 i woudl get a cab of party shorts, or a box of rass and some Oliva Grand maduros, or  a box of Don Lino Africa, those things are like crack i tell ya, or maybe some VSG's, or some Oliva MAster Belnds, but i dot' have $225 to spend on smoeks right now, so there ya go.
Beerlord Wrote:For $225 i woudl get a cab of party shorts, or a box of rass and some Oliva Grand maduros, or  a box of Don Lino Africa, those things are like crack i tell ya, or maybe some VSG's, or some Oliva MAster Belnds, but i dot' have $225 to spend on smoeks right now, so there ya go.
LOL thanks for the input......I noticed that you really like the RASS. I have never tried one. What are your thoughts on them???
If had $225 I know what I would get.  A box of Parigas series P. No 2's.   or a box of VSG's or a box of Paron 1964 Exclusivo Maduros.

I guess I don't know what I would get Big Grin
I love the RASS, earthy, rich full of flavor, good when they are great when they are young and even better with minimal age, like 1-2 years. I believe it to be the quentisential Cuban cigar.