Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Maytag Need Hearing Aids
Maytag goes to the doctor. 

'Doctor, I think my girlfriend is getting hard of hearing,' he told the doctor. 

'There's a simple test you can run to see how bad the problem is: Start out 40 feet away from her, and in a normal conversational speaking tone say something and see if she hears you. If not, go to 30 feet, then 20 feet, and so on until you get a response,' the doctor replied. 

Before you leave, could you look at my Maytag washer, it'd not draining. So after Bill fixes the washer for the doc, he heads home.

That evening, Maytag's girlfriend is in the kitchen cooking dinner, and he's in the living room. In a normal tone, he asks, 'Honey, what's for supper?'

No response.

So he moves to the other end of the room and repeats, 'Honey, what's for supper?' Still no response.

Next, he moves into the dining room. 'Honey, what's for supper?' No response, so he walks up to the kitchen door.

'Honey, what's for supper?' Again, there is no response, so he walks right up behind her. 'Honey, what's for supper?'

'FREAKING CHICKEN Bill! For the fifth time, CHICKEN!' You Moron..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
LMAO!
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
LMAO
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
.-.. --- .-..

Tongue 

Big Grin
Huh?

Hahahahaha!!!

Lol
No Justice, No Peace!