Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nassau, Bahamas meet-up???
Scoop where is NASSAU I know quite a few guys ther. i know the guy who owns club waterloo and the hotel with the aquarium in the floor. sweet place. have fun man its a trip and smoke some sticks for us. where in floirda are ya
Im having a bahama vention in march!.  I want to go in January since a package deal was like $1200.00 and in march it is at $1900.00.  I have a dead line to meet by 3/7 but after that sionara.
I am now officially on vacation. For a few days at least.

If the Graycliff is doing tours, I'll post pics when I get back.

It's in the 70s today, with 65% humidity.  On days like this I open my humidors and let the cigars breathe.

ScoopKW Wrote:I am now officially on vacation. For a few days at least.

If the Graycliff is doing tours, I'll post pics when I get back.

It's in the 70s today, with 65% humidity.  On days like this I open my humidors and let the cigars breathe.
Dude you're killing me!

My wife's 40th is in 2 years and I am so there for HER birthday Wink!

My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
ScoopKW Wrote: On days like this I open my humidors and let the cigars breathe.
They let you take your 3000 count on the plane huh Wink
Nope, Sal...

I'm just going for a change of scenery. I live 150 miles away from the Bahamas -- in Key West.

Key West/Nassau/Havana = identical weather.
Welp.... I'm back.

Thanks to the excessive traffic in the Florida Keys, we missed our flight on Spirit Air and had to pay "walk up to the counter" full price.  Confusedhock:

Luckily I opted for travel insurance, so the screwage won't be THAT bad...

Here are some pics:

Me at the condo watching the Patriots:

[Image: DSC_0461.jpg]

My wife saying: "This one time, at band camp...."

[Image: DSC_0466.jpg]

And here I am at Arawak Cay, smoking (the last little nub of) a Monte Edmundo:

[Image: DSC_0475.jpg]

I only smoked 4 cigars total on this trip: An Avo Maestro that I brought with me, a Cohiba Siglo 4, a Montecristo A and the Edmundo.

I went to the Graycliff to buy cigars, but their prices are MORE IN THE FACTORY THAN THEY ARE AT MY LOCAL B&M.

It was too windy and cold to go diving. So no underwater trip pr0n to post.
Scoop,

Got to love the old snowbird traffic this time of year :X. Bunch of Non-Driving retards from up north Big Grin. Looks like you had a great time, too bad you couldn't dive. I keep looking outside today thinking I need to have the boat in the water not on the trailer LOL. Hope you are enjoying the great day today.

Chili_P

*edit for spelling error*
thanks for the pics!  very cool. 
Nice pics weather looked good. Bahammas is the bomb