Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
NY Jets practice delayed ...
New York Jets football practice was delayed nearly two hours today after a player reported finding a suspicious, white powdery substance on the practice field. Practice was immediately suspended so police and Federal Investigators could investigate.

After a complete analysis was conducted, forensic analysis determined that the unknown substance was found to be the goal line.

Practice resumed after the Federal Agents determined the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again.....
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Please say it won't be true against Magnum's team.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
LMFAO... as a true jets hater ( I loathe them ) this is the best joke (truth) i've heard all year!!!
"If you don't like change, you're going to like irrelevance even less"

Gen Shinseki
Haha. Awesome!!!
That is great.
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
I stole this and put it on Facebook. Lol
(08-29-2012, 09:48 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Please say it won't be true against Magnum's team.

Hahahaha!

Jimmie, we putting some cigars up on this years games?
You had an excellent draft but we can't skip our yearly bet..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Who is your team magnum?
LMAO
--Mike