Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NUB DUB !!!!!
Sounds like a great stogie, but it's more than twice the price of my favorite NUB! I still might buy one if I can find it at the local shop, though. Thanks for the post, Steve
Git R Dun!
I have to try one but that price seems high.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Seems a little high priced i wish it was a Nub plus dub lol
(10-18-2011, 04:27 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: I have to try one but that price seems high.

My hope / dream with this is that it will be similar to the SA Nub !!!! That will cost justify it!!!! Plus The Show says it's a Bitchin smoke!!!!!

I also hope my wife doesn't notice yet another purchase !!!!! Big Grin
When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction.
Steven Wright
Not a fan of NUB sticks. Taste good just don't buy them.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
if there are any left after the first of the month, i might have to pick up a few.
IF YOU AIN'T FIRST, YOU'RE LAST!!!!!!!
(10-18-2011, 07:03 PM)CigarJohn Wrote: Not a fan of NUB sticks.

+1

Even at 50% off I think that would be quite overpriced for what you're getting...

i love the NUb and quite frankly this cigar should be a major home run. I dont think it's pricey at all for what you are getting. 7.95 a stick? where do I sign...
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
(10-19-2011, 11:51 AM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: i love the NUb and quite frankly this cigar should be a major home run. I dont think it's pricey at all for what you are getting. 7.95 a stick? where do I sign...

Sign Here ........................................................................
Steven Wright
So I smoked the first one last night.....I can't give you an official review...I can't pick out the flavors of raisins on a hot summer day in a field of hay, but I can describe it to the best of my abilities.

The first 1/3 left me wondering if this smoke was a bust. I know they are still young, so I decided not to pass judgment & moved on...

second 1/3....flavors picked up and became more interesting. Nice and spicy on the retrohale, much more than on the palate.

final 1/3....I'm enjoying it even more now. Thoughts of how I may have wasted my money on this one are gone now, although They will get some rest before I smoke another. I'm loving the mix of flavors, but like I said...I can't pick them out. Tons of smoke from this Nub, draw & burn were perfect.

The flavor that lasted in my mouth were nice & kept me engaged long after this smoke was gone. Not my favorite Nub, but I think it will be a nice addition once it has a few months on it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Steven Wright