Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NHL Playoffs?
MikeD Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:Devils will be dangerous and will beat the Rangers in the first round.

the Mickey Mouse Club... I mean the Devils can't beat the rangers all season.  You really think they will get past them in the playoffs?

LETS GO RANGERS! Big Grin
I'll put a wager on that Mike D.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
MikeD Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:Devils will be dangerous and will beat the Rangers in the first round.

the Mickey Mouse Club... I mean the Devils can't beat the rangers all season.  You really think they will get past them in the playoffs?

LETS GO RANGERS! Big Grin
I'll put a wager on that Mike D.
Lets do it!  PM me with your terms.
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
MikeD Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:I'll put a wager on that Mike D.
PM sent.
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
MikeD Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:I'll put a wager on that Mike D.
PM sent.

I hope you send me some good smokes Jimmie! ;-)
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

MikeD Wrote:I hope you send me some good smokes Jimmie! ;-)
If the Devils keep playing like this then you will be getting those stogies real soon.Sad
Honorary Shield Brother
I think the Devils are stil going to make a series out of it, it's the Bruins that need to wake up or they will find themselves 0-3 by Sunday.

Philly and Washington tonight - 1st game of the playoffs I 'll get a chance to watch. Should be a great match up.
Quote:Flyers left wing Patrick Thoresen was taken to the hospital for tests after getting hit in the groin by a shot during Philadelphia's 5-4 loss to Washington on Friday night.

"He's going to the hospital to get an ultrasound done on his testicles. It's bad enough they may have to remove one," Flyers general manager Paul Holmgren said. "Right now, we're not sure how serious it is, but there's a chance he may need surgery."
[wow]
BuffaloBill Wrote:
Quote:Flyers left wing Patrick Thoresen was taken to the hospital for tests after getting hit in the groin by a shot during Philadelphia's 5-4 loss to Washington on Friday night.

"He's going to the hospital to get an ultrasound done on his testicles. It's bad enough they may have to remove one," Flyers general manager Paul Holmgren said. "Right now, we're not sure how serious it is, but there's a chance he may need surgery."
[wow]
I don't care what anyone says they should have stopped that play when he was on the ice writhing in pain.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
MikeD Wrote:I hope you send me some good smokes Jimmie! ;-)
If the Devils keep playing like this then you will be getting those stogies real soon.Sad

I can taste those stogies already! Big Grin

Up 2-0 and headed back to Manhattan! So much for home ice advantage Wink

MikeD Wrote:I can taste those stogies already! Big Grin

Up 2-0 and headed back to Manhattan! So much for home ice advantage Wink

Yea yea, yea, I'm already looking throught the humi figuring out what to send you. However, keep this up and you just might JINX yourself. Big Grin

Mircales do happen although No one has come back from being down 2 to zip.
Honorary Shield Brother