Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Buffalo Bills season is over
This is what Andy (Magnum PI) had to say about the NFL Buffalo Bills:

"You are all cordially invited to join me in cheering for my favorite NFL franchise, the Buffalo Bills.

Here are some friends of mine that have been kind enough to illustrate what you are getting yourself into:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2wxNXSj_rk

Now who doesn't want to be a part of that?

Go Bills!"

This is what he said to me:

"Take that as you're in Jimmie.  Your Bills Kit will go out in the mail on Monday."
After week one:

"So, after one week, the Mum, and the rest of those on the Bills Bandwagon are owed one stogie by yours truly.  Hopefully I will owe you guys many more.  Next week is a tough Jacksonville squad that lost yesterday and is missing some offensive linemen, including that young man that was shot a few weeks ago.  Our prayers are with him."

Well the Bills won only 7 games and here is my package from our favorite PI.

[Image: PI003.jpg]

Thanks for the fine collection of Pepin Mumceros, The Illusione & La Aroma De Cuba.

[Image: PI001.jpg]

Oh and remember what I promised you? Watch out buddy..

They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
All those Pepin's together look great.   And the white label?  Yeah Baby!  Hey Jim you had better savor that La Aroma de Cuba.   Top 8 stick for me this year.

Nice going Andy!
Beautiful!! Cool
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Very nice!
So if I signed up with Detroit, I get nothing?

Now that's a Fan club package.  Definatly better than a hat and monthly newsletter.
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
Wow!    VERY nice selection!!!

That should take the edge off the post-season (or lack there of).  Enjoy, Jimmie! 

Admittedly, I'm a fan of one of the Bills' Division rivals (no secret to Magnum, though).  However, that Bills Bandwagon thread was superb!  To me, it was less about the Bills, and more about a weekly journey for a bunch of guys enjoying a common passion... as well as a few beverages!

...alright, maybe it was the pics of the broads, too!
very nice [thumbsup]
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
ross3x Wrote:So if I signed up with Detroit, I get nothing?

LOL....you get a card that says BETTER LUCK NEXT YEAR! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007