Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW HUMI TIME
As many of you know I live with my brother at the moment and he wont let me get a nice cabinet. So I have been using a coolerdor for a long time and most of the time by 5fers of sticks at a time just because I didnt have a lot of space in my current humi.
[Image: dscf0532oz5.jpg]

I was going to just wait it out and make due with my little red rubbermaid until I got a house in the summer when I could get my cabinet. Well Kerra suprised me with a NEW COOLER TODAY!!! ITS FREAKIN HUGE!!!!
[Image: dscf0531wn8.jpg]

All the cigars I have in my old coolerdor only took up like the botom level.
[Image: dscf0533pv4.jpg]
As you can see I have a otn of random singles. Then all the random boxes are filled with my favorite smokes. Kerra has no idea what she has done because now i get to fill it up with boxes of my favorite stuff. Oh what a Great Christmas this will beBig GrinBig Grin
Awesome Stuff Bailey

Quality sticks...i love those San Cristobals Smile
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
[user=351]Stands and Looks Back[/user] wrote:
Quote:Awesome Stuff Bailey

Quality sticks...i love those San Cristobals Smile

So you've smoked one, assWink

Nice Bailey, that sucka will be full by April. Enjoy. And I like Sancho Panzas 2Smile

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
AWESOME job man. What a great lady you have. Don't let her get away.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Wish I could see that red X.

Ah, There it is, very nice..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
More room; uh oh- you know what that means! (time to shop!)

my main man, Bailey!  Nice!
BaileyCAO Wrote:As many of you know I live with my brother at the moment and he wont let me get a nice cabinet. So I have been using a coolerdor for a long time and most of the time by 5fers of sticks at a time just because I didnt have a lot of space in my current humi.
[Image: dscf0532oz5.jpg]

I was going to just wait it out and make due with my little red rubbermaid until I got a house in the summer when I could get my cabinet. Well Kerra suprised me with a NEW COOLER TODAY!!! ITS FREAKIN HUGE!!!!
[Image: dscf0531wn8.jpg]

All the cigars I have in my old coolerdor only took up like the botom level.
[Image: dscf0533pv4.jpg]
As you can see I have a otn of random singles. Then all the random boxes are filled with my favorite smokes. Kerra has no idea what she has done because now i get to fill it up with boxes of my favorite stuff. Oh what a Great Christmas this will beBig GrinBig Grin
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:yeah some of us can just sit around and blow all our cash on stogies. . . . . . . lol  
Quote:when bailey moves into his new house im gonna break in and loot his stash!!!!!!