Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My tea bags are moist
[Image: 64076E4A-2A57-45D6-A49B-09BE638B1CEF-417...498B20.jpg]

[Image: 4A79695F-EB5D-4E50-A8DA-6029E402A4C2-417...248966.jpg]
That is way cool!
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
DAMN COOOOOL!!!
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
Glad you like it buddy ...... I figured it would look cool in the dream man cave.

Eric and I had been busy shooting each other PM's and ideas for ages, he really knocked the ball out of the park for me with this and I cant thank him enough. If it looks half as good in person as it does in the pics, then its a masterpiece. We started to put this together a long time ago ....... well worth it in my opinion.

Proof in the pudding that if I get kicked I plan my retaliation to leave no doubt that payback HURTS.

You pair of psychos should have listened to Mario ....... theres a reason we have our mutual respect ...... I dont lay down and accept my beating, I wait until you think the water is safe, then send in the shark attack.

I'm chuffed to bits this all went the way it was supposed to, and I'm glad that you are all happy with being handed you ass on a plate.

Looks like #9 was "confiscated" by the P.O, so it will just have to be re-loaded when I get home.

Watch this space.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
That is amazing!
Git R Dun!
There is a sleeper hit out there ...... its a little slap, something to show some respect, but also a little calling card to let the recipient know he can be got at and to remind him that its good that we are friends instead of opponents.

For anybody counting ..... only 7 have been spoken of ...... 1 has not landed at all, and there were 9.

Angel
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Eric Whitfield art, damn.. Parkster put some thinking into this hit..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
My head still hurts Jimmie ...... Dave not gud at thnkin
Sweet artwork......nice bombage Parkster !!!! And don't worry....you can go back to not thinking soon !!
When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction.
Steven Wright
Great job with the artwork Dave, and I can vouch for the fact that it is absolutely magnificent to see in person! Wink