Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My tea bags are moist
(09-26-2012, 09:06 AM)Parkster Wrote:
(09-26-2012, 08:56 AM)tarheel7734 Wrote: Any hints on where they are landing?

Hmmmmm

OK then.

None of them are heading to my house.

All of them are destined for the USA

They are for multiple recipients

Tongue

Thanks for all the help lol... Looks like everyone should be taking cover...
--Mike
You sent them already?!?! Didn't you learn from when we bombed you? You have to wait until the thread hits 20 pages before sending anything!
What can I say ....... sometimes I just dont listen hahahahaha
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
I'm going into the Bomb Shelter business !!!! With all this going on...the demand is wayyyy up !!!!!! Good luck to 9 or 10 Americans !!!!! Crystalball
When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction.
Steven Wright
(09-27-2012, 01:48 AM)Parkster Wrote: What can I say ....... sometimes I just dont listen hahahahaha

Sometimes???
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
God bless. This scott thinks he can wage war and not be retaliated against? What will come next... Pink flamingos and dancing betty dolls?
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
(09-27-2012, 08:35 PM)Medic443stl Wrote: God bless. This scott thinks he can wage war and not be retaliated against? What will come next... Pink flamingos and dancing betty dolls?

This "Scot" knows he can wage war ....... the recipients know better than to even concider retaliation.

This "Scot" is simply showing some appreciation to some BOTL ....... repaying some kindness and TCB.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Anyday now, anyday..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
More like any week now......
When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction.
Steven Wright
I'm hoping its any day now, that's a week since they left