Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My tea bags are moist
(09-23-2012, 04:13 AM)Parkster Wrote: Thanks Woody,

However ..... I've never been one for tipping my toe in the water ....... not when a full on butt nekid plunge from the spring board gets every bodies attention.

And there's another disturbing image !!!!Sick
When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction.
Steven Wright
JEEEEEEEEEEEZ thats a lot of packages going out! How many people can you tea-bag at once!?
StogieChat's Resident Classic Truck Restoration Amateur.

--Graham
I had a good attempt at teabagging the whole herf at MoSun a few years ago while doing some lunges on a staircase above their heads, I think there were a dozen or so seated beneath me and the twins hahahaha
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Be very careful everyone. You should never taunt or trust any man who wears a skirt. Trust me I've tried several times and it has never worked out well.
(09-23-2012, 04:11 PM)Dooley Wrote: Be very careful everyone. You should never taunt or trust any man who wears a skirt. Trust me I've tried several times and it has never worked out well.

Taunting him? or wearing his skirt? Tongue Big Grin
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Me in a skirt would taunt and tempt most Scotsman.
(09-23-2012, 04:11 PM)Dooley Wrote: Be very careful everyone. You should never taunt or trust any man who wears a skirt. Trust me I've tried several times and it has never worked out well.

and then you come barreling out of the woodwork with a taunt about skirts.

Hmm
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
If your teabags are indeed that moist, perhaps you should keep some desiccant in there?

[Image: Silica_Gel_desiccant_for_packaging.jpg]

(09-23-2012, 06:03 PM)MaytagMan Wrote: If your teabags are indeed that moist, perhaps you should keep some desiccant in there?

[Image: Silica_Gel_desiccant_for_packaging.jpg]

LOL and maybe keep some of these baby wipes around so he does not become a soggy bottom boy.
[Image: baby-wipes.jpg]
The British are coming! The British are coming!

[Image: paul_revere_zpsd9b92c1a.jpg]