Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first trip to a B&M
[user=212]sergione[/user] wrote:
Quote:
steve047 Wrote:The unbanded sticks are JFR triple maddy's

JFR... I have heard many good things about these cigars, Im going to hit up my local B&M and see if they got these....they look goood

Rock on Steve

They ARE good. I'm thinking about having my B&M order me a whole damn cab of 'em, lol.

Nice haul, Steve. All great smokes and not a bad one in the bunch.

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
steve047 Wrote:Yeah there the cutters Colby's always talking about.......I like them and for $5.00 wow

the credos go for $60+, but if you got one that does the job like a credo...then colby and doc over payedTongue

http://www.bcspecialties.com/cigarasp/cutters_credo.asp

Let me know how they cut, I like the style of cutter so if they are good, for that change then I think we might have found a dimond in the rough

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Not A Nice Person Wrote:[user=212]sergione[/user] wrote:
Quote:
steve047 Wrote:The unbanded sticks are JFR triple maddy's

JFR... I have heard many good things about these cigars, Im going to hit up my local B&M and see if they got these....they look goood

Rock on Steve

They ARE good. I'm thinking about having my B&M order me a whole damn cab of 'em, lol.

Nice haul, Steve. All great smokes and not a bad one in the bunch.

NANP™
[cigar]
Damn, get a cab, then they must be good
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
sergione Wrote:
steve047 Wrote:Yeah there the cutters Colby's always talking about.......I like them and for $5.00 wow

the credos go for $60+, but if you got one that does the job like a credo...then colby and doc over payedTongue

http://www.bcspecialties.com/cigarasp/cutters_credo.asp

Let me know how they cut, I like the style of cutter so if they are good, for that change then I think we might have found a dimond in the rough

These are plastic not metal. but if you look at the pic at the top, look at the blades and it says Credo. Not sure how long the'll last but they cut great
Doc says that the test for cutters is how they fair after 100 cuts, let me know how they are in a couple of weeks Steve. If not I will remind you

either way, great pick ups
George Carlin
sergione Wrote:Doc says that the test for cutters is how they fair after 100 cuts, let me know how they are in a couple of weeks Steve. If not I will remind you

either way, great pick ups
OkedookyWink
If these work this good I'll be getting one of this brands better ones when these wear out. I really like the way they cut
nice pick up.  i need to make a trip and grab some stuff fort my vacation next week
    Steve, I have to be honest - When I saw the title of this thread, I never expected YOU to be the one who started it.  Then I remembered you mentioning you had no tobacconists locally.  Congrats, Steve!  Was it everything you expected it would be? 
yeah it was good...next time I'm going to allow for more time to spend there and have a smoke[rob]