Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first Padron '64
Being new to the forum, and having never done a review, please bear with me! But, I smoked my first Padron 1964 annv natural today. I had heard so much about them from a few different people so I was amped...My oh my. [bravo2] it definately made my top favs. The construction was really good. Dense, somewhat oily wrapper. This was a great stick from beginning to end. Woody with a bit of spiciness, and great aromas of cedar. Burned even, smoked fantastic. [thumbsup] 

I absolutely love the reviews and everything in here, THanks guys! cant wait to keep experiencing what else is out there!!Big Grin
Nice review!! I've never had one of these, only the 1926 (which was great), I'll definitely have to pick one up....Smile
Nice review Russell!! [thumbsup] Maybe we should team up and review something this weekend out at Indianola? Maybe that Opus X #5? Its good to have you on here brotha!!
Smokin Nic Wrote:Nice review Russell!! [thumbsup] Maybe we should team up and review something this weekend out at Indianola? Maybe that Opus X #5? Its good to have you on here brotha!!
I would definately be down for that. We'll see if we've got time, So stoked for Indi![winner]
Indiaonlla is right across the water from my place, so look for a cloud, that is me toasting to you and Nick.
I like smoking lightning
Welcome to StogieChat, and thanks for the review! That's a great line of cigars... my favorite being the PAN Imperial.
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
Rusto Wrote:Being new to the forum, and having never done a review, please bear with me! But, I smoked my first Padron 1964 annv natural today. I had heard so much about them from a few different people so I was amped...My oh my. [bravo2] it definately made my top favs. The construction was really good. Dense, somewhat oily wrapper. This was a great stick from beginning to end. Woody with a bit of spiciness, and great aromas of cedar. Burned even, smoked fantastic. [thumbsup] 

I absolutely love the reviews and everything in here, THanks guys! cant wait to keep experiencing what else is out there!!Big Grin
Try an 1926 Anniversary series #9 one of these days, another amazing cigar
nice review and welcome to SC!  I've been going back and forth between trying the '64 and '26...but will probably end up with both Tongue

-Lucas
Thanks guys, yeah the anniversary 26 I have heard good things about. Definately going to keep an eye out. Smile
truly a damn fine cigar.