Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Next Order - Recommendations
If somebody were to PM me a source for the Black Prince...oh I would be ever-so thankful.....
JoeBob Wrote:If somebody were to PM me a source for the Black Prince...oh I would be ever-so thankful.....

PM sent JB

-Ben
Hoyo de Monterrey - Petit Robustos, I really enjoy these for a quick smoke and with a 50 ring and 4" long a nice size smoke 

Punch Gran Puro Santa Rita (4.5 x 52).  It's a great little short smoke (and not too expensive).

Well, I placed my order with the vendor early Sunday afteroon  central standard time.  The only thing I have gotten back is an email confirmation of the order, stating basically just stating the price and which sticks I had ordered.  It is now Wednesday evening and I have heard nothing back.  Emailed Tuesday questioning my order, and have yet to get a reply.  It's getting frustrating.  No shipping confirmation or anything yet.
Sorry to hear that bro.. I really hate when stuff like that happens.. I hope all turns out alright for ya!
Scott  
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

Well I never got a shipping confirmation, but when I  got home this evening the Fedex man left a tag on my door.  Went and picked up my package, and placed them in the humidor.  They look and smell amazing.  These guys certainly came through.

How am I suppose to hold off on smoking one of these tonight?
If you placed your order on Sun, it was not processed until Mon and probably shipped on Tues. Thats only 2-3 days in transit.  You should be OK lighting one up tonite, if you want.  Then you can make your decision if they need more time in the humi or not.

Just for future info, most places do not send a confirmation number as they are shipping to the US.  Usually you just get an email stating your order, then a second email saying when it was shipped.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
For some reason, my shipping conformation goes to my junk mail sometimes.  Might want to check there.