Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My NUB Purchase
My latest assortment of NUBS:

[Image: NUBS002-1.jpg]

[Image: NUBS001.jpg]

[Image: NUBS003.jpg]
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Nice!!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Very nice...had a Habano tonight. My fav in the line.
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
nice jim nice

I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
Maduro PiPs Wrote:Very nice...had a Habano tonight. My fav in the line.

NICE Jim. What do you think so far? The box press look cool.

Mario, I have seen you say the jury was still out. WELL

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

tafdom Wrote:

I think they are decent smokes. Consistent through out. However, if your looking for a spicy taste etc. I didn't taste it. Just a good smoke through out the whole cigar. My favorite is the Habano, Cameroon and CT in that order. The CT took me a little over an hour to smoke it today.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
tafdom Wrote:

Well I was waiting to try the entire line. And tonight I had my second Habano. It was consistent with the first one I had and I thought this one was better since it sat in my humi for 4 weeks and not touring the US in Bulz' traveldor! Smile It had very nice flavor, great burn and draw. No nub stand on this one...the ash was very flakey....little pieces kept flying off. I really enjoyed it.

Now I will rate the Connecticut as my #2. I thought it also had nice flavor and it had a little kick. I only had one Cammie and it didnt do much for me. Could have been me.....not sure....but I only had one...I wil try another this weekend.
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Nice! the Habano is my fave in the line.