Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Music Reviews
I thought I would get this going.

I just got Los Lonely Boys new album Sacred

Well I really liked there first album so I was expecting something to out do that one.  I think it is more of the same not really much different.  I like it so far but need to hear it a few more times to really give it a good comparison to there first.  So for now I give it

[seven] out of [one][zero]
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
I've never heard thier music.  I hear it is Tex Mex and am a big fan of Los Lobos.  Does it compare to thier music at all?

Music reviews are a tough one.
wingo Wrote:I've never heard thier music.  I hear it is Tex Mex and am a big fan of Los Lobos.  Does it compare to thier music at all?
I would say they are a mix between Los Lobos and Santana.  Yes they are Tex Mex with some blues thrown in.  I was blown away by their first album.
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
PO Wrote:
wingo Wrote:I've never heard thier music.  I hear it is Tex Mex and am a big fan of Los Lobos.  Does it compare to thier music at all?
I would say they are a mix between Los Lobos and Santana.  Yes they are Tex Mex with some blues thrown in.  I was blown away by their first album.
Cool. I'll check them out.