Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mum's the word!
So Jimmie gave PO something to deliver to me after the ND herf...   Well between PO and I both being sick different weeks, and with our schedules, we hadn't had a chance to get together...

Well, PO stopped by the Herfquarters last night and carried out a hell of a hit on behalf of 'da Mum...

Here is the damage...

[Image: 111908-hitbymum1.jpg]
[Image: 111908-hitbymum2.jpg]
[Image: 111908-hitbymum3.jpg]

Thanks a lot for the great selection Jimmie -- I really appreciate it!!!

I will definitely pack these for my trip to SoCal this weekend and enjoy them!

Beautiful. I have been real tempted to try the v belicoso. It's tough since the torp  took a 95 at CA.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Those are beautiful sticks, what a way to wreck a BOTL's week.

Tafdom -  I love the Belicoso V, and actually feel that in some instances it's better, especially if I don't have a lot of time to just sit and smoke.  Maybe it's just me, but I often have a hard time distiguishing flavor profile differences in Vitola's of the same line, except until you get to the Mumcero's or "A" sizes where I can really notice the wrapper more.  So for me, the switch from Torpedo or Figurado to a Belicoso or even a Toro or Corona is more about time than changes in flavor or body.
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
Very nice Jimmie!   An Italian sneak attack with a suicide bomber!   Check it out fellas,  a Californian with a Rifleman magazine.   [lol]    AWESOME all around!
That Mum..what a guy.   We all really enjoyed those Olivas at the ND herf.( Thanks to Jimmie !!)
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
The Oliva V Maduro was awesome for sure!  Thanks again Jimmie!
Beautiful hit!! Cool
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Man, I thought Paul might of smoked those babies.[lol]

Glad to see they finally found there way to you Bill. It's the least I could do after you hit us with that bomb at the ND herf.

Enjoy & if you want you could smoke that V with PO.Big Grin
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Wow, Jimmie nice hit. [thumbsup] Unbelievable I just have to wonder how did you get one Cartel member to whack another Cartel member.

Has PO turned on the Cartel? Is he trying to make his way back to The Firm? [cigar]
US_Tank Wrote:Check it out fellas,  a Californian with a Rifleman magazine.   [lol]   

Hey... we're not ALL that bad...  for being a Californian and an educator, I am kind of atypical...    [pimp]