Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mum's the man
I'm a big rush fan and when I found out that a brewery near mum's hideout was brewing a beer to honor the late great Neil Peart I asked a jimmy to pick me up some. He stepped up and drive about hour away to pick it up for me. Not only did he do me a solid, him and the transporter taunted me me all summer drinking can after can. I picked up a fiver of the  Perdomo firecracker and was packed up and sent. I recived them and my Beer. I was so excited, made my week. I've need supporting my school district remote learning past few weeks and I'm trashed. It really picked up my spirits. Thanks Jimmy, I really appreciate it!
[Image: IMG-20200916-163604.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20200916-163549.jpg]
No Justice, No Peace!
Beautiful!!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Good stuff!!!
I love Carton brews, nicely done Jim
This is my boomstick!
Maybe if Larry's  good boy the rest of the year he might get another one for Christmas. 
That is if I don't finish them or I guess I can send him the empty can.

Glad it got there. I figure if I seal it with the "Seal  a Meal " bag that would help.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Awesome!
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Great job, Jimmie, that is awesome! I’m going to have to show that to one of my cigar buddies out here!