Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mum's the Word!
It was a nice quiet day - my kind of day - I was practising on my Harp. . .

[Image: ed536387.jpg]

while waiting for my brothers to come by. . .

Chico was going to play the piano. . .

[Image: guest6.jpg]

Groucho decided to show up too. We had a great time going . . .

[Image: gowest2.jpg]

Even cousin Karl decided to join the "party" . . .

[Image: karl_marx_2.jpg]

But we needed some more women! So the call went out.

The next thing we knew, the door opened - it was Betty!!

[Image: 009_670-008~Betty-Boop-Opening-Night-Posters.jpg]

But Betty was not alone! She brought a "friend", a man with a sharp eye for the ladies . . .

[Image: Marcelo024.jpg]

But Jimmie was packing a bomb . . We were distracted - the next thing I knew I was waking up in the wreckage of my house. All that was left was this note:

[Image: H12.jpg]

And these cigars . . .

[Image: H13.jpg]

[Image: H14.jpg]

Thank You Jimmie!! Smile Cool

You've left me speechless!!!  Tongue

-. --- /  .--. ..- --. ... /  .-- . .-. . /  .... .- .-. -- . -.. /  -.. ..- .-. .. -. --. /  - .... . /  -- .- -.- .. -. --. /  --- ..-. /  - .... .. ... /  - .... .-. . .- -.. .-.-.- /  --- -. .-.. -.-- /  - .... .-. . .- - . -. . -.. .-.-.-  Wink

Cool
Nice shot on the notorious Harpo!!!

Enjoy Harpo. I hope you like the Mumceros. It wasn't easy sending these stogies to you.

BTY, StogieChat members, I do NOT know who Harpo is. I sent my bomb to someone who sent it to someone else (that someone would not tell me who that someone else was) who sent it to Harpo. So it went thru several hands before Harpo received the package.

That was the only way I was able to bomb Harpo.

The mystery man..:dude:
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:Enjoy Harpo. I hope you like the Mumceros. It wasn't easy sending these stogies to you.

BTY, StogieChat members, I do NOT know who Harpo is. I sent my bomb to someone who sent it to someone else (that someone would not tell me who that someone else was) who sent it to Harpo. So it went thru several hands before Harpo received the package.

I was there when the package was given to Harpo...you couldn't imagine the look on his face!!!  Tongue 

Awesome hit!! Cool
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:Enjoy Harpo. I hope you like the Mumceros. It wasn't easy sending these stogies to you.

Thansk for the disclaimer, Jimmie.  I was getting ready to send you a PM asking for said information. 
[user=1188]Pete[/user] wrote:
Quote:Thansk for the disclaimer, Jimmie.  I was getting ready to send you a PM asking for said information. 

Nice hit!  Very secretive.... 

But Tonto knows..... Hmmmmmm.....

Sportcat---
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:

I was there when the package was given to Harpo...you couldn't imagine the look on his face!!!  Tongue 

Awesome hit!! Cool

Seems only the "in"crowd know his identity.  Others seem to want to know....

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"and some others...don't give a flying f$ck.  Nice hit, though!

Yes Harpo Marx is a man of mystery!  And he is as great as he is mysterious!  Very nice Jimmie!
Maybe if I bomb Tonto he'll tell me who Harpo is? What say you Jan?

Perhaps SmarkTard knows who he is or perhaps they are one and the same??

The mystery contines but like Dave said: "Who gives a Fu*k.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
nice shot