Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mr. Georgia goes wild......
The "Greatest Hits" continue.....where is Casey Kasum when you need himBig Grin

Nice work Matt....that is Major League right there!!
NSCO - Ohio Chapter[Image: aikido.gif]
(06-19-2010, 05:48 PM)Medic443stl Wrote: Thank you very much matt! My. A%# hurts now lol! Don't think I will forget this little devious strike on the medics doors! You will be felt with as ismoke stated very clearly!

Dear God, I hope the confused man making this statement meant Dealt, not Felt. If he meant felt, I'd like to go ahead and press charges. Amen...

2 out of 3 landed, I think the message is getting across. And as for retaliation, wouldn't advise it, try taking on someone your own size, you know, like Buckit, or Jam, one of those guys that need "back up" to get the job done.
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
You gotta love the OFS guys..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Matt watch ur back bro ;-)
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
NICE hit Matt!!! Punched on the way to the bar!
(06-19-2010, 10:49 PM)Matt-N-Ga. Wrote:
(06-19-2010, 05:48 PM)Medic443stl Wrote: Thank you very much matt! My. A%# hurts now lol! Don't think I will forget this little devious strike on the medics doors! You will be felt with as ismoke stated very clearly!

Dear God, I hope the confused man making this statement meant Dealt, not Felt. If he meant felt, I'd like to go ahead and press charges. Amen...

2 out of 3 landed, I think the message is getting across. And as for retaliation, wouldn't advise it, try taking on someone your own size, you know, like Buckit, or Jam, one of those guys that need "back up" to get the job done.

I have Plenty of Back up if needed everyone know when i bomb its all or none
medic dont get scared i am here if you need me just because the old guys like to 6 on 1 instead 1 on 1
Now doc Either you are with The NSCO for life or against us . Ismoke is with the Family till the end
Beating or Not ....PM me we have to know were you stand and if any one else wants part of the NSCO Feel free to PM me
(06-20-2010, 04:41 PM)jam Wrote: medic dont get scared i am here if you need me just because the old guys like to 6 on 1 instead 1 on 1
Now doc Either you are with The NSCO for life or against us . Ismoke is with the Family till the end
Beating or Not ....PM me we have to know were you stand and if any one else wants part of the NSCO Feel free to PM me

Now now Jam, has the great LK saw this post. Are you calling LK an old guy? So you left LK and joined NSCO, is that what you are saying??
What happen to your meeting on Thursday?
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
(06-20-2010, 04:58 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
(06-20-2010, 04:41 PM)jam Wrote: medic dont get scared i am here if you need me just because the old guys like to 6 on 1 instead 1 on 1

Now now Jam, has the great LK saw this post. Are you calling LK an old guy? So you left LK and joined NSCO, is that what you are saying??
What happen to your meeting on Thursday?

No No i will never leave LK i cant sit around and watch you push my guys around till thursday
You are getting as local as the Mad Cuban and now I will have to deal with you personally..
Honorary Shield Brother