Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Motorola RAZR V3T
I had the first of the Razrs and had no real issues apart from the poor battery life. I would not buy another as a result of that and the poor menu's.

I'm a bit of a gadget freak and changed my phone 3 times this year, so I'm a little more than piccy when it comes to phones, cameras, MP3 players etc.

There are far better phones on the market than the Razr, its also old technology in comparison to some.

Cool
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Parkster Wrote:There are far better phones on the market than the Razr, its also old technology in comparison to some.

Cool
Amen.
Here is a good site for reviews on all recent models of cell phones, its UK based, but gives a good idea of what each model performs like from actual owners of the phones. Its worth spending 10 minutes browsing.

http://www.yourmobilephonereviews.co.uk

Hope it helps.

Cool

The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
I just picked up the LG VX8300.  Better battery life and easier to use than the Razr IMHO.
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
Well I'm kind of limited to what i can get, it has to be t-mobile cuz thats what i have now and won't switch, thus far they have been excellent, ca't say the same for Verizon who as i stated will never get another dime of mine. Plus i have to get it through the US Air rewards site since i get 3500 frequent flyer miles (I need 6000 more to get a secodn free ticket, so hopefully by the spring we can get enough to take a vacation this year)
I have found the phone audio quality to be somewhat poor on the RAZR.  I have friends who have them and tried them out and sometimes it's difficult to hear, especially if theres moderate background noise.
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
MikeD Wrote:I have found the phone audio quality to be somewhat poor on the RAZR.  I have friends who have them and tried them out and sometimes it's difficult to hear, especially if theres moderate background noise.

My dad had the exact same problem. He hated his Razr. Switched to the same phone Bobgun has, LG vx8300 and loves it.
sound quality is very important, i think i will hold off. I have a motorola v330 now and it's a great phone for use as a phone but the camera lacks and there is no mp3 player on it.
Wife insisted on buying me somtign for christmas so I ordered the Nokia 6133 today. 1.3 megapixel amera (better tehan teh first digital camera i had) and uses micro SD cards to hold mp3, wma adn other stuff.
I have used a Razor for the past 8 months and have nothing but ggod things to say about it.  I use about 3000 minutes a month,  The Razor fits well in my front pocket, is light and easy to punch the buttons with my big fingers.  It also synchs up with my bluetooth every single time.  If you break this phone, you have thrown it on the floor, hard! 

Smoke