Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Motorola RAZR V3T
Anybody have one? any good?
I used to sell the razrs in their first & second iterations and I think they're crap. I hate flip phones though, so I'm biased as it is. To me they were just a gimmick. I'm sure they're loved by a lot of people too.
Rubie Wrote:I used to sell the razrs in their first & second iterations and I think they're crap. I hate flip phones though, so I'm biased as it is. To me they were just a gimmick. I'm sure they're loved by a lot of people too.
I throw everythign in my pocket so i need a flip. the V3t hads an mp2 player in it and a 1.3 megapixel camera, what specifically do you think are crappy about them?
I use a norelco electric tripple header
Dan,

I just bought one a couple months ago.  It's light, easy to navigate, sharp camera and generally works well.  I don't think Motorola's are as intuitive as an LG or Nokia, but you learn.  I would not buy anything but a flip either, and it's working so far.

I also like that the speakerphone and earpiece volume goes very loud for noisy situations, and the giant color screen is beautiful.
REMEMBER! Or Take Note:

If you have Verizon, you do NOT get the motorola phone everyone else gets!

Verizon loads every phone with their own software. While this provides uniformity, the software does not take advantage of many pf the phones features and is a nightmare to navigate!

Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:REMEMBER! Or Take Note:

Verizon loads every phone with their own software. While this provides uniformity, the software does not take advantage of many pf the phones features and is a nightmare to navigate!

T-Mobile, had Verizon, #2 only to Anheisure Bush on the list of companies that i hate and will never do business wiht again.

I have two Samsung Blade phones and LOVE them.   Much more durable than the Razor's and they have some neat functions.

http://www.samsung.com/Products/MobilePhones/Sprint/SPH_A900ZKSXAR.asp

The only thing I don't like about the phone is the camera.   It is VERY sensitive to movement and seems to take pictures slow.   Many of my pictures turn out blurred where on my other phone they were always crystal clear.
my samsung is ALWAYS taking pictures or movies of the inside of my pocket!
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:REMEMBER! Or Take Note:

This was a big deal too. Verizon cripples every phone they offer. It's a bum deal, but they're nazis about what they want customers to have access to.

As far as what I thought was "crappy," Beerlord, I think a lot had to do w/how they marketed it. I know that's not fair, but I hate falling into the hype, and after working w/the phone for as long as I did and puting up w/it's crippled nature and "sleek" design, I just didn't get what all the hype was about. Sure, it's a good phone in its own right, but it just felt...gimmicky. Sorry man, I can't explain it. Too many problems w/speakers & mics, they broke easy, etc. But what phone doesn't have problems like that? So...yeah, I don't think I've helped one bit here. Just take care of the phone & it should do a great job. Good luck!