Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morton Collection - The Best Camacho Cigar Doesn't Say Camacho On the Band
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:...sitting bull himself, paddle in hand, knocked on my fence and asked to use my cigar...
LMAO!!! [rob] Good stuff, Rob.
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
Thanks for the great review - these sound like they are definitely worth a try!  [thumbsup]

These are worth the try for sure!  [cigar]
Great review Rob.   I have not had a single construction issue with mine.   Camacho in general is not a line I wanted to like.   But I have been impressed with every stick I have tried.   I have a couple to send you that I think you will like.
you painted pictures for us all Rob. That was a great review, wait, it was a story. Once you hit frothy milk, it went beyond review and into story mode.

Ive only had one Camacho, and have another in the humi. It was in the infancy of my smoking days, as a gift from MikeD, and I enjoyed it a lot. A Coyolar if i am not mistaken. I currently have a Corojo in the box waiting for the next poker night.

Thanks again.
Gentlemen the Robfather puts his money where his mouth is.  Just got off the phone with Robbie and a box and some singles are on their way northward.  If you think the cigars are great the fellow behind them is even better.

My point is this in a nutshell.  In this difficult economic times we need to be even more stingent in our critical view of every dollar we spend.  Trust me on this.  If you're going to try one "different" cigar this year, this tax season, this month, whatever, if you're going to stray from your normal standards for one time - try this cigar. 

We've all been tempted by the allure of "the next big thing".  Followed like dutiful mice behind the captivating tunes of various carny barkers.  Bought a world of hype at way too great a bounty only to have our hopes crashed down around us in a cloud of dejected disappointing smoke.

One of the main appeals of this hobby is finding that next great smoke.  Here it stands before you gentlemen.  With no fancy foil labels.  No full page ads in ca.  No fancy mustachioed men with wd40 in their hair and suits the costs of most homes claiming to be able to improve your stature should you be fortunate enough to buy their product.  No, this is just plain old fashioned good tobacco harkening back to a time of friendly poker games in wood paneled rooms with great company.

This is what cigars should be my friends.  Get them while you can.  They won't be around forever.  Be it box or fiver.  Single of Dozens.  Trust me on this.  If you ever wanted to pick one blend that defines everything that a cigar should be, this is your vehicle to that pleasure.  Go now before you miss the opportunity.  Don't worry the snake oil salesmen will still be there when you come back.  If you come back.  Because these will take you to a place where there gimmicks no longer have any appeal.  Enjoy my friends.
AMEN!!
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Yep Ditto!   I love this cigar. 
 I knew someone had sent me one (I'm sorry, but right now I can't remember who! I need to get blank bands to label them like Jimmie does!) & I found it! Big Grin

I had the pleasure of smoking an L2 this afternoon....Great flavors & I had absolutely no problems with burn or construction. Lovely cigar....my wife liked it too.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles