Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More than 1000 birds fall dead from Sky in Arkansas
Yes....that is scary as h*ll. There is definitely something afoot there...something toxic got released into the air.
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
bird cult. Look for the bird named Jim Jones.
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
(01-02-2011, 08:05 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: This is all Buckit's fault.

LOL gotta blame someone Tongue
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Heard a guy from the state DNR say the kill area was over a square mile and upwards of 5000 birds now. In the same area they have a fish kill in the Arkansas River with tens of thousands of fish.
When I saw in on the news I hit the pc and only found 3 stories. Now it's viral and filling the net with stories from every news outlet. I read about the fish earlier. This IS crazy to say the least. I love the comment from the state saying Hail, lightning or fireworks. Fireworks, WTF??? Only in Arkansas. LOL Now the religious groups are out barking at the moon.

Thousands of dead fish have turned up in an Arkansas river just days after 3,000 birds mysteriously dropped dead from the sky, but authorities say the deaths are not related.

An estimated 100,000 dead drum fish are floating along a 20-mile stretch of the Arkansas River and washing up on the river's banks near the town of Ozark in the northwestern part of the state.

http://www.aolnews.com/2011/01/03/first-...-arkansas/

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

OMG, More dead birds drop. This is getting interesting. I love it!! The Doctor says that humans aren't in danger but says stay clear of them. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ije2cuJTWOs

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

It from the planes coming into Memphis that dump excess fuel at lower altitudes than they are supposed to. But wait, this never happens. They always discharge at high enough altitude where it dissipates before getting to us.
This is my rumor and I am sticking to it. Now Im not one to go round spreadin rumors! (Hee Haw playing the background with dueling banjos)
Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi
Tank farted
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
This is crazy. But something else happened to the type of bird in sweden yesterday. So very odd.
(01-04-2011, 07:33 PM)BDM53 Wrote: It from the planes coming into Memphis that dump excess fuel at lower altitudes than they are supposed to. But wait, this never happens. They always discharge at high enough altitude where it dissipates before getting to us.
This is my rumor and I am sticking to it. Now Im not one to go round spreadin rumors! (Hee Haw playing the background with dueling banjos)

Excess fuel....dump....wait.....

Why would planes dump fuel, in todays world?
...moving along...nothing left to see here.