Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More DD damage control...
Rubie Wrote:Ok, I'm confused. Am I thanking dog or the donut muncher?
If they are the same as DJ's, I sent them. Hope you enjoy.
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
huh?

I saw some other thread with DD saying MikeD sent the bomb under DD's addy...or something like that.

Thanks DD!
Rubie Wrote:
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
huh?

I saw some other thread with DD saying MikeD sent the bomb under DD's addy...or something like that.

Thanks DD!
Why is it when donuts come up my name usually comes up too? huh? You know Bobgun is a former LEO, so you can pick on him too [police]
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
LEO? I'm a capricorn
[user=15]MikeD[/user] wrote:
Quote:Why is it when donuts come up my name usually comes up too? huh?
Why do civilizations fall? Why do men have nipples? Why do I have warts all over my ass? These are things that are just inherent in this thing we call life, Mike. There's really no way to understand it, so just nod your head and walk away....walk away, Mike. Tongue
MikeD Wrote:Why is it when donuts come up my name usually comes up too? huh? You know Bobgun is a former LEO, so you can pick on him too [police]

Hey Mike, I was gonna get you a gift Certificate for Krispy Creme for Christmas, but I figured you would kill me ;-)

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
ColbyPants Wrote:
MikeD Wrote:Why is it when donuts come up my name usually comes up too? huh? You know Bobgun is a former LEO, so you can pick on him too [police]

Hey Mike, I was gonna get you a gift Certificate for Krispy Creme for Christmas, but I figured you would kill me ;-)

TomC

Lmao!
ColbyPants Wrote:

TomC

Tom,  trust me......Dunkin Donuts......Big Grin  Wink 

http://www.stogiechat.com/cigar-forum/view_topic.php?id=2974&forum_id=4
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
ColbyPants Wrote:

TomC

Tom,  trust me......Dunkin Donuts......Big Grin  Wink 

http://www.stogiechat.com/cigar-forum/view_topic.php?id=2974&forum_id=4
And those gift certificates bought a Box o' Joe for the office and a gingerbread latte for my partner, but no dontus were ever purchased by me Big Grin
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
MikeD Wrote:

Why is it when donuts come up my name usually comes up too? huh? You know Bobgun is a former LEO, so you can pick on him too [police]

I went through doughnut rehab. (two weeks with a couple of weekend follow-ups)Finally got the monkey off my back.  You can't find one speck of powdered sugar or maple bar glaze on my shirts!  SO ... you get to take all the heat, Mike.

Ohhhh the pull is hard to resist though.

[Image: 031003-doughnuts.jpg]
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.