Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday Aug,14th 2006
Thanks again everyone!No Mark and Joe did not even send me a card,and no cigars either.I think they have forgotten about me over here.
Tommy2guns Wrote:Thanks again everyone!No Mark and Joe did not even send me a card,and no cigars either.I think they have forgotten about me over here.
Confusedhock:  Confusedhock:  Sad
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tommy2guns Wrote:Thanks again everyone!No Mark and Joe did not even send me a card,and no cigars either.I think they have forgotten about me over here.
No worries Tommy, they are probably just saving it all for the LI herf.Big Grin
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
I heard they ordered flowers!  Wink
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:I heard they ordered flowers!  Wink
And Joe bought him a belt Wink
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
PO Wrote:
[lol]
Good one Po!
PO Wrote:
Maybe you need to use that belt to beat your 2 kids for not remembering your birthday Big Grin
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Tommy2guns Wrote:Good one Po!
Thanks Tommy TongueBig Grin
MikeD Wrote:
PO Wrote:
Maybe you need to use that belt to beat your 2 kids for not remembering your birthday Big Grin

[lol]

Big Grin