Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minecraft...
I spent years playing counterstrike, warcraft and a few others.... I guess I got burnt out... I have no interest in it any longer.
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
I've been playing World Of Tanks off & on for the past couple of years. My younger son plays it a little too, but prefers minecraft.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
yeah, i played cs as well, wasn't as good at that though
No Justice, No Peace!
I play world of tanks, Dota 2, LOL, Guild Wars 2. Use to play WoW and rift as well. Hmm pc gamers on here. Where the hell have I been?
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
I know SOF2 is old, but it is still the best, I have actually been on three teams.
I have never looked myself up at clanbase to see my ranking though (if I am even listed there).
I just started playing again after taking 5-6 years off. If anyone would like to join us in our server pm me.
“Evil is sweet in the beginning, but bitter in the end.”
ha, didn't sof2 have crapload of hacks running rampit on the servers?
No Justice, No Peace!
There have been some. We don't put up with it ourselves. the admins spec everyone.

(10-16-2012, 01:40 PM)nayslayer Wrote: ha, didn't sof2 have crapload of hacks running rampit on the servers?

i was in a clan and we owned our own CS server. Man, hackers were everywhere. In time you found them out and delt with them.
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
Skipper,

Playing which game?
If any of you guys are up for a 1st person shooter (CTF, capture the flag) just p.m. me. Don't have to game? n.p., p.m. me anyway, I can get it for you.