Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MikeD
if your going to "off" someone, you have to make it fun...

My personal favorite would be to bury the person at low tide neck deep in the sand... Then grab a good cigar and maybe a 6-pack and watch the tide come in...
i suppose we could have a new contest in the makings here.  best way to off mark at the 07 li herf. 

we have no tide in the yard so that's out.  the crucifixtion thing is meeting with mixed reviews.  how about mixing skip and mike's idea and shoot mark in each kneecap and then watch him drown in the two feet of water in the hot tub?
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:i suppose we could have a new contest in the makings here.  best way to off mark at the 07 li herf. 

we have no tide in the yard so that's out.  the crucifixtion thing is meeting with mixed reviews.  how about mixing skip and mike's idea and shoot mark in each kneecap and then watch him drown in the two feet of water in the hot tub?
ROTFLMAO!!!!  I still think you should tie him up and torture him with a really hot striperBig Grin
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
[user=63]PO[/user] wrote:
Quote:ROTFLMAO!!!!  I still think you should tie him up and torture him with a really hot striperBig Grin

OUCH!

[Image: pic215.jpg]

Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:if your going to "off" someone, you have to make it fun...

My personal favorite would be to bury the person at low tide neck deep in the sand... Then grab a good cigar and maybe a 6-pack and watch the tide come in...

I like it!  And we can make him dig his own hole in the sand at gunpoint Big Grin
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]