Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mid week, mid nebraska herf.
Haha, have fun guys!!
This is my boomstick!
So your saying if I wanna bug Todd I better do it today since he will not be on that train.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
The herf continues. Just had some burgers and now we're having cigars in the garage.
(03-31-2011, 07:19 PM)Dooley Wrote: The herf continues. Just had some burgers and now we're having cigars in the garage.

Dooley makes the best burgers ever! You really can't argue it. It's about the only thing we have in Nebraska in order to entice you guys over.... except maybe Cassie.
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
Ah, Gus did you forget another lady that is enticing?
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(03-31-2011, 08:39 PM)Gus Wrote:
(03-31-2011, 07:19 PM)Dooley Wrote: The herf continues. Just had some burgers and now we're having cigars in the garage.

Dooley makes the best burgers ever! You really can't argue it. It's about the only thing we have in Nebraska in order to entice you guys over.... except maybe Cassie.

So your saying I can ride your bikes and your ladies? SWEET TongueTongueBig GrinBig Grin lol
(03-31-2011, 09:45 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Ah, Gus did you forget another lady that is enticing?

It really is amazing how many responses I could put in here that would get me in trouble in sooo many ways with soo many different people. I'll go with "if you know any card tricks, my bride is the one to play them on" Big Grin
(03-31-2011, 10:08 PM)CigarJohn Wrote:
(03-31-2011, 08:39 PM)Gus Wrote:

So your saying I can ride your bikes and your ladies? SWEET TongueTongueBig GrinBig Grin lol

Whoa, who said anything about our bikes? Dooley?
HAHAHAHA, What Mum gave me misleading information then??