Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mexico To Ask The U.N. To Stop The U.S. Fence
no one ever mentions what seems to me the most important reason for a big fence and a good worker visa program (which depends partly on the mexican gov't getting their shit together... probably a pipe dream).
men, women, and children are dying in the goddam desert and the tijuana river by the hundreds every year. for christ's sake, let's make an efficient way to get good people through to work tough jobs.
i grew up in mexico so maybe i'm a little different. not to mention 99 percent of the mexican illegals i've known are great people who work their asses off, usually at a minimum of two 8-hour shifts a day.

again, men, women, and children dying because politicians are more interested in buggering their assistants and holding on to their "careers" than actually doing anything that matters. elected officials behave more and more like criminally negligent kindergardners.

and on a more general note, how come both sides of almost every big issue these days seem to be comprised of fascists, sadists, or clueless theorists?
("we just need a comprehensive solution" = bullsh**)

makes you wish teddy roosevelt were still around... talk softly, then kick everyone's ass until what needs to be done is done. secure the damn border, like every other country does (including mexico on their southern border), screen families and give visas. it ain't rocket science!
Bungalowbill Wrote:.......makes you wish teddy roosevelt were still around... talk softly, then kick everyone's ass until what needs to be done is done. secure the damn border, like every other country does (including mexico on their southern border), screen families and give visas. it ain't rocket science!
Exactly!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Give them all citizenship,a social security number,and a lisence number.This way,they can get a bank account and keep most of there money here,be easily trackable...or easier,and then things will be easier.The money sent back usually goes to getting relatives back here.If they allowed the process it would eliminate those takeing and takeing all the money continuously from those that want to come here but have to do it illegally.It will end the coyote process and slavery into prostitution and drug smuggleing.
My inlaws think that that would turn america into a spanish speaking nation and latino masses,but when euorpe immigrants came,they didnt shut out any or send them back.Seems the only getting sent back,most of the time are illegals from haiti,cuba,africa,and south america.We take pride in haveing no walls and allowing every type of nationality to become an american,why block some?

I understand we have a process of allowing a set amount from each nation but does anyone have those figures on a website showing what percentage of people can come here from all the countries?

If america changes and becomes latino dominant,so what,we are america,race means nothing.Take pride in our freedoms,that means even allowing the people who protest loudly and publicly on subjects we are opposed and boils our blood.Just stop the poloticians from listening to some of the most outrageous claims and turning them into a law for a vote.
here's my opinion on the subject plain and simple.

[Image: iwantyou4oct.jpg]

http://www.minutemanhq.com/
Not A Nice Person Wrote:Realistically, the wall is political grandstanding pandering to an electorate not terribly given to critical thinking . . . we already HAVE fences up, in many "high traffic" areas of the border. On the Mexico side of those fences, coyotes hide ladders they rent out to people who want to climb over them, and drug lords dig elaborate tunnel systems UNDER them . . . sometimes with train tracks laid in them to facilitate moving product through to the US. Confusedhock:

If we truly wanted to stem the tide of illegal immigration that, trust me, really DOES threaten to inundate (and bankrupt) border states, we'd make having your green card/citizenship/SSN a prerequisite to ALL public services and state/federal aid---no more welfare, no more food stamps, no more school or hospital, NO DRIVER'S LICENSES---and impose HUGE fines, or even jail terms, on employers caught hiring "undocumented workers."

Realistically? We lack the stones. Too many of our industries, including ones like Tyson that contribute heavily to political campaigns, are far too dependent on a low-cost "outsourced" (read: wetback) labor force.

NANPâ„¢
[cigar]
AMEN to that man.
Bungalowbill Wrote:no one ever mentions what seems to me the most important reason for a big fence and a good worker visa program (which depends partly on the mexican gov't getting their shit together... probably a pipe dream).
men, women, and children are dying in the goddam desert and the tijuana river by the hundreds every year. for christ's sake, let's make an efficient way to get good people through to work tough jobs.
i grew up in mexico so maybe i'm a little different. not to mention 99 percent of the mexican illegals i've known are great people who work their asses off, usually at a minimum of two 8-hour shifts a day.

again, men, women, and children dying because politicians are more interested in buggering their assistants and holding on to their "careers" than actually doing anything that matters. elected officials behave more and more like criminally negligent kindergardners.

and on a more general note, how come both sides of almost every big issue these days seem to be comprised of fascists, sadists, or clueless theorists?
("we just need a comprehensive solution" = bullsh**)

makes you wish teddy roosevelt were still around... talk softly, then kick everyone's ass until what needs to be done is done. secure the damn border, like every other country does (including mexico on their southern border), screen families and give visas. it ain't rocket science!
They are breaking the law. Go to mexico and break the law and see what happens to you.