Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Memphis Crew Assemble
I don't know how many more 5 cigar game days I can do.[sick]. How great it was spending 12 hours with a house load of soth /botl and all the food fun and drink. Glad you and yours made it Bailey, as always. Also got to meet Brent's bro. What an awesome group of people.  Thanks again, Dave, Sandy and Zach.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

what a great time.  There was tons of unbelievable food and plenty of cold refreshments, and not to mention great cigars.  It was great to see Bailey and Kera again, and it was great to meet B-Dub lite....Kevin.  Thanks Dave.

I had to leave after performing this stunt.......the night was just going downhill from there...........[lol]
[Image: Nice_Beer_Belly.jpg]
madurodave Wrote:WOW!!!!  THIS RASS ABR05 is GREAT!!!!!!  Very nice with this Bloody Mary!!!

Go Titans!!!!!!!

hmmm, I smoked one of those too the other nite, I wonder where I got itTongue, thanks Dave.....really glad you guys had a great time, Whats up Uncle T???

Steve
Well, yesterday was tooo much fun!  We all had a great time.  Had a cozy fire and the HD going in the front for the kids.  SmokeyOne made BBQ, I made some sausage and cheese, chips, etc.  Uncle T made a wonderful dish of italian spinich, pasta w/ shrimp sauce.  Sorry you missed the Q, Bailey... 

Here are some action shots for our Stogie Chat brothers.  Titans went 9-0!  And college hoops are right around the corner!  It is always HERF season with the Memphis Crew.

The Herf started a little early Sunday, around 10am.  I had my famous bloody mary to kick things off.  I have a dang hangover for some reason..........[really]

Bailey sitting in Brently's lap.......  the room is SPINNING!!!!!

[Image: DSCN1909.jpg]

Smokeyone, Baileycao, B-Dub.

[Image: DSCN1909.jpg]

madurosandi and bulluck

[Image: DSCN1914.jpg]

Bailey and Kera

[Image: DSCN1911.jpg]

Some major herf action

[Image: DSCN1913.jpg]

Uncle T and Dub's bro

[Image: DSCN1904.jpg]

Danm, I am having too much fun watching the Titans b-slap the bears

[Image: DSCN1905.jpg]

Brently doing what Brently does best

[Image: DSCN1908.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1900.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1912.jpg]

A little basketball action

[Image: DSCN1915.jpg]

Wegner brothers

[Image: DSCN1917.jpg]

Group shot (Razz took the picture) left to right Dubs bro, Becky Dub, and two beautiful kids, madurosandi and myself, Uncle T, Smokeyone and my cute nephew (gets his looks from his mother, thank goodness, Kera and Bailey.

[Image: DSCN1918.jpg]

great pictures. Thanks for sharing!!!!!
Excellent job Dave, man you know how to herf..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Hey....no Tank with the camera, but I try[lol]  Listen to this line-up....

1. RASS ABR05
2. Bolivar RC MAY06
3. Opus X Robustos Extra - THANKS SMOKEYONE!!!
4. Tatuaje Black - THANKS STEVE!!!!
5. LDF Chiselito

My gosh, I am such a lucky man to have such great smokes!! although, my lungs ache[lol]
Awesome!