Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McDonald's Monopoly
Anyone else trying to become one of the lucky winners?Tongue I've been keeping track of my pieces as well as everyone else I know seeing if we have a winning combo.
What better way to silently kill yourself........eat Big Macs and collect Monopoly pieces lol.
Freaking guy!  Thats all he does is ask me if I have and Monopoly pieces, when he damn well knows that I don't eat that shit. :X
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
I had one the other day on a soda. I forgot about the game & threw it out without looking. No one wins these things, unless your a friend or relative who works for the company that runs the game. Its happened before. Sad
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Mark Wrote:Freaking guy!  Thats all he does is ask me if I have and Monopoly pieces, when he damn well knows that I don't eat that shit. :X
lol
My friend actually won a PSP 2 years ago from Mickey D's....fucking guy..I've never won anything Sad haha
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:I had one the other day on a soda. I forgot about the game & threw it out without looking. No one wins these things, unless your a friend or relative who works for the company that runs the game. Its happened before. Sad

You're right about that.  It's all a lie.  Read the details here.  Interestingly enough, even though it was the marketing company's chief of security who stole the pieces, a judge ruled that they did not breach their contract with McDonald's.

But, if you're the kind of person who regularly checks their change for copper pennies made in 1943  Wink, you may save yourself the trouble of hording worthless pieces by verifying them here: http://www.amazing-bargains.com/mcdonalds2006.html].

Yeah....so little chance you'd actually win anything.
Sucks, because it's a great fun game!

Your odds are better with the scratch-off tickets, Joe!
JoeBob Wrote:Your odds are better with the scratch-off tickets, Joe!
Please don't bring those up.  Thats all he freaking does!
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
I dont eat at McDonalds.  [eyeout]