Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maytagman Polices Stogie Chat
Just for mentioning my name in this thread good ol' Tankie...the LK will personally see you in VEGAS! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Cool as hell Bill!!!
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
Glad it made it there while I was in Monterey! Enjoy!!! ;-)
Here are the pics finally!

[Image: July4thPics004.jpg]

This shirt is BAD!

[Image: July4thPics005.jpg]

Check out the knife!
[Image: July4thPics006.jpg]

And the great sticks!
[Image: July4thPics007.jpg]

I was chillin with my swag in Montana!
[Image: July4thPics009.jpg]

Many thanks Bill! I greatly appreciate this great and extremely thoughtful gift!
(07-06-2010, 11:13 PM)US_Tank Wrote: Recon also showed that Mrs. Tank and I found "other" uses for my Maytag appliances..............

[Image: Dishwasher2.jpg]

Thank you Bill for helping me see the light. I will use my Maytag appliances for their indicated use from now on. And I will be sure to make the 5th Annual Central Coast Herf next year.

Also I will promptly send all Mario's toys to Skipper so he can properly launder them offshore in front of Mumsy's beachhouse.

For a good show of force, MTM is hereby awarded 100,000...but I really could have done without the show of Mario's toys! Sick

If proof is provided that Mrs. US_Tank is indeed the same that was stuck in the machine, I will personally see to it that MTM is not only rewarded an additional 100,000, but I will also personally see to it that she is rescued! Big Grin
Thank you kindly for the bounty... now about that girl... looks like she may be taking a dump in there, so push her in and start it up! Big Grin
Lol!!!!!
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
Very nice bomb Maytagman is CRAZY Smile
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!