Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MayTag's First Esposide
Bill, congrats on the first episode:

Media Fiasco: - MFP001: The Mysterious Nipple

http://www.mediafiasco.com/forum/viewtop...?f=8&t=651
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Congrats Bill!

Looking forward to checking this out after work tonight.
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Nice... I will have to check it out
--Mike
(06-18-2013, 02:30 PM)wtfdic Wrote: Nice... I will have to check it out

Wasn't that the name of the Movie you sent out for the Movie Pass? haha
Will take a look when I get home tonight too.
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
I'm going to listen to it tonight...after the kids go to bed.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
I thought it was excellent Bill! You had me LOL'ing numerous times. I loved the sound effects, and I wouldn't change a thing.

I can't wait for the next episode.
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
I enjoyed it, for the most part. I dont know whats going on, but my phone wanted no part of playing that loud enough to actually hear.
I had it connected to my car, and had the volume turned all the way up to max on both the car and the phone. Even with the windows and sunroof closed, bill was barely hearable, and the only sound effects i could hear were the burps.
I stopped the playback when i got home, and fired up pandora, and that played perfectly.
Wierd, i know....
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
congrats bill! Hope you get many followers!
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
Bill, you did a great job!
Thanks all! the main website is www.mediafiasco.com

I must got approved by iTunes and my application for Stitcher was approved too,so I'll be on there as well as the Windows spot (formerly Zune Marketplace),Miro, etc. This should also have me coming up on the different Android podcast player directories As well.

Domnio, not sure what your issue was... if you played it from the website via the player, it should be fine on any device. It is an html5 player and works on my iPad/iPhone too. It sounds fine using the website player, in iTunes, and via the Apple Podcast app. Maybe your device attenuates web player volumes or something? There is a volume control with the site player that you mAy have had turned down?

it is a lot of fun todo, and I enjoyed the first episode. I have material for the next couple of episodes,and will work on them when we get home from vacation.

I plan to expand things a bit in the future with interviews and maybe even guest cohosts brought in via Skype and/or Google Hangouts, etc...

This is my unfiltered, irreverent,and inappropriate take on news and pop culture, etc...

Just me being me... Big Grin

Thanks for checking it out!