Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An ad on my phone got me
An ad on my phone got me.

I kept on getting an add, on my cell phone, every time I looked at Drudge, or Fox news.  It was only for new cigar smokers & non members of their online store.  It kept on spamming me, even though I've purchased from them before. 

It got to the point where I tried t find the deal on my PC, but couldn't.  Finally, I copied the URL to my PC, put the item in my cart, logged in & paid for it.

I figured I could always use some yard'gars....

So did I get a deal or not?   it was for a 10 cigar sampler, for $10.  Shipping made the cost $16 & change.

Pic coming next post, as I switch to my phone.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
So deal or no deal?

If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Good deal, just that MB3 covers at least half of your cost.
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
The Cain & MB3 covers the cost. As you know, let them rest for a while.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Me I am bombard with ads for Cigar deals daily, I am frugel, and have my go too places.  Honestly there are like 4 places I use to buy on-line.

Some of the other places have too much fine print in their ads, so I just use them as reference material.

If I see something that looks like a smokin deal, I explore everything before I pull the trigger.