Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Massacre from Mum
CigarJohn Wrote:Dave are you ok?  [lol][lol]

Mr. Mum can pack a serious PUNCHConfusedhock:
Who will be next???
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:

Who will be next???
I dont know if I like the sound of this[baby]

Someone may have to go into hiding with Tank, I heard Big Cock Country can offer protection.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Wow Dave, you got your a$$ handed to you by Jimmie..nice hit
CigarJohn Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:

Who will be next???
I dont know if I like the sound of this[baby]

Someone may have to go into hiding with Tank, I heard Big Cock Country can offer protection.
WOW that MUM sure packs a punch, nice hit. But you know who might be next, who knows , but MUM hit me early on when I joined the board . And he told me he always has his back against the wall and for me not to threaten him. Hum sounds like that could be a challenge for a midwest boy. So lets see who really is next. MUM hope you have extra mailboxes you might need one or two or three. Oh and this might be another threat but as I have said befor sleep with one eye open MR.MUM
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
buckit60 Wrote:WOW that MUM sure packs a punch, nice hit. But you know who might be next, who knows , but MUM hit me early on when I joined the board . And he told me he always has his back against the wall and for me not to threaten him. Hum sounds like that could be a challenge for a midwest boy. So lets see who really is next. MUM hope you have extra mailboxes you might need one or two or three. Oh and this might be another threat but as I have said befor sleep with one eye open MR.MUM
This coming from a guy with one bad knee already. Please, yoou want two bad knees? Stay down & keep smoking with Steve-O..
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
buckit60 Wrote:WOW that MUM sure packs a punch, nice hit. But you know who might be next, who knows , but MUM hit me early on when I joined the board . And he told me he always has his back against the wall and for me not to threaten him. Hum sounds like that could be a challenge for a midwest boy. So lets see who really is next. MUM hope you have extra mailboxes you might need one or two or three. Oh and this might be another threat but as I have said befor sleep with one eye open MR.MUM
This coming from a guy with one bad knee already. Please, yoou want two bad knees? Stay down & keep smoking with Steve-O..
Mr. Mum is a dangerous man, He has beaten me down before.  SEE[Image: Hitting.gif]
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
SWEEEEET hit Jimmie

I gots to gets me one of dem shirts

[pimp]
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
that shirt is sweet! and i didn't know the mum smoked anything other than mumceros[lol]great hit on a great dude jim!
scott81425 Wrote:that shirt is sweet! and i didn't know the mum smoked anything other than mumceros[lol]great hit on a great dude jim!

Scott, that's why they go out the door. [lol]

Scott, one only needs to sit across from Doubled and talk to him for 10 minutes and one will realize what a great person he is. A true gentlemen. The Mum will always have his back..
Honorary Shield Brother
Mum I see your back on line. Hahaha are you getting nervious. And buy the way the knee is doing better so no fear here. But I was talking to Steve and he was telling me about this Italian Jersey Attatude and how people fear the MUM LOL. But you know this MIDWEST POLOCK has NO FEAR , but I do respect you and really wish you wold listen some times OK SLEEP WITH ONE EYE OPEN your friend Buckit
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far